It is truly remarkable how some self-confidence quotes from successful people, can inspire you to become even better, when you are feeling down. Here are just 10 of them.
10 Inspirational Self-Confidence Quotes To Motivate You
1) “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
2) “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
3) “I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right.” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
4) “If my mind can conceive it, My heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it!” – Jesse Jackson
5) “Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
6) “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
7) “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
8) “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” – Sir Edmund Hillary
9) “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
10) “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.” – J.M. Barrie
These quotes are just a reminder of how great you already are. Sometimes this is all we need to stay focused and keep trying to make our dreams come true.
Did you find this article interesting? If so, share it with your friends. Do not hesitate to use the comment section below to share your thoughts.